I know so many of you have heard me talk about how much I love my Vitamix. It’s one of the things in my kitchen that I would not be happy without. Not only can I make smoothies, but I can put entire vegetables into my smoothie and not know they’re there. I can also make hummus and even cook soup in my Vitamix. I’ve had it for years and it isn’t showing any signs of its age. However, I know how hard it is to swallow the $400-$500 bill that it comes with.
Well, Consumer Reports just tested 58 premium blenders, and I think you’ll be happy with the results. They rated each blender on a scale of 1 to 100 and here are the rankings:
Vitamix 5200 ($450) AND the Ninja Master Prep Professional ($60)- SCORE: 91
- Ninja Professional NJ600 ($100) – SCORE: 87
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 ($650) – SCORE: 81
- Vitamix 7500 ($530) – SCORE: 81
- Vitamix Professional Series 300 ($530) – SCORE: 81
- Hamilton Beach Commercial Tempest HBH650 ($450) – SCORE: 77
- Waring Xtreme MX1000R ($350) – SCORE: 74
- Ninja Kitchen System 1100 NJ602 ($160)- SCORE: 73
- L’Equip RPM Professional ($300) – SCORE: 73
So, go out and get yourself a $60 Ninja and start cooking!